Owl For President

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Make use of my items

This site is devoted to honing YOUR ability to argue intelligently (and with sources) against silly statements, such as "global warming is a hoax," "Obama was born in Kenya," or "Health Care = Communism." My point here is to gather information that makes it easier to remember what's actually going on. I try to explain things as well as I can, and sometimes, I, too, am wrong. However, I think that this site affords us a place to discuss these items, and the commentary boards last into perpetuity. I might glean the repetitive stuff off the boards, as they fill, but I will attempt to keep all opinions that are well reasoned up. I'm happy to change my mind, in fact, changing one's mind in one's old age is quite thrilling.

No comments: